Thursday, July 22, 2004

Car Trouble

Remember how last week my car HAD to go into the shop for the radiator?? Well Sunday night we're leaving my in-laws house after a cookout, the boys had returned safely from Maine, my husband starts his truck and we're getting ready to pick up my car at the garage when....plup, plup, plup, plup.  What's  that??? That's the sound of my husbands truck stalling out and dying. 

The garage calls us yesterday and for $1,000.00 the truck will be driveable again.  The best part is that my husband could have fixed both my car and his truck but he just doesn't have the time to squeeze it in after work or wait for the weekend. 

Oh well, can't win them all. Who really needs $1,000.00???  Still going camping but not in a tent.  We're taking the pop up to Cape Cod for a few days next week.  Just me and the kids, my husband can't get out of work.  There's a drive in movie theater a few miles away so we're going to see Shrek 2 one night & we'll bring our bikes so we can hit the Rail Trail.  Other than that, no big plans.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't you just hate car trouble! I've never been to Cape Cod. I hear it's nice there though. I hope you and the kids have a great time.