Sunday, July 18, 2004

My mom will be disappointed

Take the quiz: Which Religion Best Suits You? 
 

Atheist
You are Godless! You could care less about religion. As far as you're concerned, if you can't see, touch and kick something, it's not real to you. You're day-to-day activities consist of eating, working, sleeping and the occasional Internet or coffee shop debate. Lastly, if anyone chooses to preach at you otherwise, you will either leave or debate them until they finally shut up.
 
 
Yikes.  So the weather in hell forecast I just added to my blog can't be true can it?  Ah, well I've gotten alot of grief for not introducing my kids to church.  Totally not true.  We've been to a Christmas Craft Fair at one and the holy man of Christmas himself was there.....It's Santa I speak of.  Sorry to say my kids worship the bringer of presents.  My son dressed as Santa for Halloween one year. Honestly, I just try to raise kind, polite and responsible children who can conduct themselves correctly in the world.  Kids that I'm not embarrassed to say are mine when in public (That last one doesn't always work).
 
Anyway, I've read the Left Behind books and they make it out like we've got plenty of warning if suddenly we need to switch to God's team.  I'll probably wait until I see some of that stuff, disappearing people (most of my friends will still be around so I'll be in good company), the antichrist, etc. before I make any move.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That link didn't work

jenny said...

Should be fixed now. Spending time on this blog when I should be getting ready for work..AAAAHHHHH!