Thursday, July 22, 2004

It takes a village

I can't wait to see The Village.  I hope it's as creepy as it looks.  I say that I can't wait, but honestly I'll give myself a heart attack in the theater.  I really can't handle getting scared at all.  I tried to watch The Ring and totally chickened out the first time. (No, I didn't think I was gonna die)  I get so tense about how scared I could get that I forget it's a movie.  I ended up watching The Ring after the kid's 13 year old babysitter laughed at me and it wasn't bad at all. 

And the Blair Witch Project?? I saw it the first night, with all the rumors swirling about how it was real.  Well, I live down a dirt road with neighbors, but damn, it gets dark.  I almost killed myself running to my door.  My palms were sweating during Scream just because I knew that I'd be jumping again when the boogey man jumped out, even though it wasn't scary, jumpy counts as heart attack stuff.

Okay, enough for tonite.  My camera batteries are dead and I've got to get those replaced so I don't bore everyone with my stories.   G'nite.

No comments: