Wednesday, October 19, 2005

You get by with a little help from your friends

I never even, for one moment, thought when I started this site that it would be anything more than a whim. And to be truthful I'm the queen (or at least a princess) of not lasting too long on the whole hobby thing.

But now?

I've seen your bathrooms, your cars, your kids and your doorknobs and in some cases, the view from your pillow int he morning. I've laughed so hard I've cried, I've been moved to tears and worried over you and yours, sharing your stories with my family.

This internet is an amazing thing. Thank you all so much. For birthday wishes, good thoughts and virtual hugs. For recipes, movie recommendations and survivor recaps. For words of wisdom and html help. You've all had such an unexpected impact on my days...and I don't even know what most of you look like. Which I find even more amazing. Invisible friends...who knew?

I really can't say it enough. Thanks.

And just so you know, I typed this entire post with a huge freakin' stink bug perched not two inches from the 'esc' key on the keyboard without running away. That, my friends, is dedication and shows you how much I really do care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a braver soul than I am. I would remove the stink bug before typing. And what a wonderful post.