Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Lords of the Rings

Well, the game. Of course we watched and of course we celebrated. It wasn't pretty, at least in the beginning. Penalties, hardly any first downs in the first half. But the Pats are ususally a second half team. And we have Rodney Harrison. Think you'll remember his name now, Freddie Mitchell?

And if you weren't a fan I would have to say it might have even been *gasp* dare I say ...dull? But to hell with all that - because in case you can't tell - I AM A FAN. :)

And we don't need our own celebratory dance. We'll just take theirs.

We headed to the stadium last night to welcome the team home. To heck with parades and million people pep rallies. This is where it's at. A spot in the front row, my new Willie McGinest jersey, hand warmers in my mittens, a sharpie and a new hat. A recipe for success.

High fives from Tedy Bruschi, Troy Brown, Matt Light, David Givens, Romeo Carnell, Bob Kraft, Matt Light, Josh Miller, Joe Andruzzi, Larry Izzo and the man of the hour Bill Belichick. There were more, but I'm rushing between the pictures and the posting this seems to be taking forever.

Signed by the MVP.

Posted by Hello

No comments: