Thursday, February 24, 2005

The best laid plans

I had plans. Big plans. Jammies all day or if not jammies than a hoodie and track pants and super fuzzy socks. And now.....clothes and *gasp* shoes.

And actually ice skates. The pond is frozen solid, the husband shoveled off a HUGE rink for us to skate on and the kids cannot get enough. And with 8 more inches of snow on the way this might be the last of the pond hockey. My skates are hand me downs from my mom. She got them for Christmas one year when I was about 9. They freakin' kill my feet. How can a hockey mom who lives on a pond not have good skates? A mystery to me too.

Got a peanut butter cookie recipe, I'll let you know how I fare.

May go see a show at a local library. But I might be feeling a bit too ambitious. That's, like, 7 miles away.

I've been snooping around some knitting/crafting blogs and, dagnabit, the bug may have bitten me. I am not knitty or crafty, but I'm green with envy over the projects that are flying around out there. Maybe I'll start with one of those scarves......

*note: This is the second thursday in a row that i've clicked on Friday's Feast and cannot for the life of me figure out why there aren't any new questions. Duh.

No comments: