Thursday, February 03, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why? Pomeranian. KIDDING. Sheesh, how annoying would that be? Apologies to all of you out there that think Pomeranian would be the perfect answer to that. What was Benji? I loved Benji. Am too distracted to think, sorry.

Soup - What does the color purple make you think of? A comforter. Is making sense a requirement? I think not.

Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning? Me? 45 minutes. With the kids? One hour.

Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them? I have ALOT of cousins, no idea how many, am guessing, like 35. My dad was one of thirteen. I haven't seen or heard from even one of them since his funeral. Only three on my mom's side and haven't seen them for a few years.

Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter) Jazzy Ass Jelly.

Courtesy of: Friday's Feast

No comments: