Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - Name 2 things you do that you consider beneficial to your health. I eat whole wheat bread and just bought a treadmill so I can run to nowhere right in my very own home.

Soup - If you made a New Year's resolution, how's it going so far? I made one. To yell less. And it's working. Shhhh, don't jinx me.

Salad - Name something that has happened lately that bothers you. These 10 pounds that seem to have just appeared all of a sudden. Ugh.

Main Course - What is your favorite quote, and who said it? "Shut. Up." Elaine, from Seinfeld.

Dessert - What do you collect? I have no collections, the only thing even remotely close would be the treasures my husband has unearthed while working (he's an equipment operator), alot of old glass thingies, they're all on top of my kitchen cabinets.

No comments: