Monday, February 20, 2006

There's been alotta hockey this weekend. Something like five games & practices in three days. We've got a repreive before this weekend's tournament ... and we all need it.

I would like to say I've been watching the Olympics - but I only catch fifteen minutes here or there. We've watched a few of the hockey games though and some speed skating and that skeleton. I used to love the Olympics, maybe it's just a phase but I'm not feeling it this year.

I had big plans yesterday afternoon - which were waylaid by some unexpected guests. It was fine, gave me time to think over my decision a little more. Today I blocked it out of my mind - I worked for a few hours, got some things done. But after work, I did it. I ran upstairs and sat down...clicked a few times, printed a sheet or two, hopped in the car and sped away. If you want to call 13 mph on my dirt road speeding away.

Anyhow. I pull into the parking lot, surprised at myself. What did I just do?? Even though I've been mulling it over for a few months now and pretty much knew what I wanted it still came as as surprise that I just went out and bought it. My favorite-ist new toy. My girl, she is a girl, somehow I just know.







Which is why I bought her a pink jacket.



















I'm not sure what I'll call her yet. I'm thinking on it.

But I think I'm in geeked out love.

No comments: