Saturday, February 11, 2006

Kerplooey!

my head could just about explode right now. And if it does...you people are responsible for seeking justice on my behalf.

You are to email Netflix customer service, a misnomer if ever there was one, and you will bombard them with questions regarding their newly slowwwwwwed doooooown shiiiiiiiiping.

Over a week for me to return one movie and have the next one in my mailbox. Eight days. And that's if it gets here, as promised, on Tuesday. It used to take three or four days so I took it upon myself to send a little inquiry to the folks in charge of those red envelopes of movie watching joy.

Imbiciles.

The first response was a nice cut and paste job from their shipping policy. Yeah, well thanks. Do they not think I know how it works?!?!?! I have been swearing by netflix for almost two years now.

I request a resolution. Twice. What I got was more of the same shipping policy...blah blah...within one day of distribution center...blah blah.... Um, maybe I'm just brilliant or something but I happen to know where BOTH of the cities are that have shipped movies to me. All Two! And the new one, the one they must've just opened that's a 20 minute drive from my home, is much closer than the old one. And certainly not eight days away.

So I will email them yet again, those phantom netflix fools. And I will trust that after the head explosion that's sure to follow their inane response you, my internet blogging friends, will make Diona and Amanda and the rest of the customer service team regret the fact that they couldn't get their heads out of their asses.

So, thanks in advance.

No comments: