Monday, August 08, 2005

We are headed to the Green Mountain State this weekend. To CAMP.

Did I say I liked camping? Things change. That's not true, I enjoy camping, it's the packing I am hating.

Next year we were supposed to take a vacation. A real vacation, with planes and rental cars and such. I think it's been cancelled due to lack of funds so I will placate myself with a rental house within driving distance. We have good destinations here in the Northeast...Cape Cod, Maine, New York, etc... but I wanted airports and a Hertz counter. *sigh* Must. Swear. Off. Target.

I am planning a quiz for the end of the week. To test my lovely readers...all eight of you. To keep you occupied while I am otherwise occupied.

Now that I am out of the proverbial closet I may treat myself to a Flickr account. oooh the extravagance. Wasn't I just complaining about a lack of money not two paragraphs ago? Hmmm.

Oh, and Tash wants a cookout...if she gets her fanny with smoochable baby in tow over to these United States....she can name the date and the time...it's a done deal. The guest house is all yours Tash.

No comments: