Thursday, August 04, 2005

Last night I while looking for some frozen peas I happened upon something in the freezer. Something that generally doesn't belong there. The cordless phone.

I feel busier this summer than ever. It's taking a conshus (it's called phonics people and that's how they're teaching my kids to spell) effort on my part to slow things down. As of yet we haven't been bike riding, blueberry picking or to the beach. Things we do regularly every summer.

Pats training camp was sweltering hot. The kids didn't want to leave on the off chance that Mr. Tom Brady might sign something ANYTHING of theirs.
He signed nothing of ours - instead we were given #61 Stephen Neil (who? who cares - he was big, huge even, and the kids loved it) for autographs. But Tom Brady passed right by us and my kids, for just a moment, were breathing the same air and that was enough. At least for the boy. He's enamored.

I had the strangest dream last night. And there were guest appearances...by you guys. Welcome to my sleep, was the bed comfy? sorry if I kicked you. I'm off to the beach but will be back to rehash the dream later...

No comments: