Thursday, August 11, 2005

The Quiz to End all Quizzes or What to Read While Jenny's Gone Camping. Again.

Okay, so we've gone to Vermont for four days and you're all wondering..."What on earth will I do without Jenny?'' Well sharpen your pencils folks and grab a drink because you've just been selected to participate in the Blog Quiz from Hell. Not really, but sounds daunting, eh?

The answers are in my past posts. So you've got to read, read, read. Or scan quickly but I'll never know, it's not like I'll be checking my stat counter to see how long it took you guys or anything. ehem.

Here we go...

1. Total Cost of the Camping Trip from June 2004?

2. What did I make my daughter dig out of the toilet last November?

3. In July 2004 I listed Four Movies that will I never see. What are they?

4. What taxidermied critter was waiting for me in my office in March?

5. What happened when I tried to do an Audioblogger post last September?

6. Last February who did I say had the greatest smile in pro sports?

7. Which Survivor was I crushing on in April?

8. What did my son carve on his Halloween pumpkin last year?

9. Where did we travel to for Mother's Day 2005?

10. What did I get coming home from a book club meeting last July?

11. What did my husband not want my help with just before Christmas last year?

12. Which 'one of my favorite gizmos' did I have on the counter to prepare for last January's blizzard? Bonus: How much snow did my ruler say accumulated?

13. What kind of shots did I drink at my brother in law's wedding in September?

14. Who signed my hat after the SuperBowl? Bonus: What's his NAME?

15. Name three things that were in my purse last March.

16. Sometime around Labor Day 2004 I found out what Famous Leader I was most like. Who?

17. In April I said that I thought someone could be my 'fantasy grandpa'...who?

18. What two animals ate my food when I took my kids camping last August?

19. In May 2005 I discovered a most excellent cleaning product - what was it?

20. How many stars did this blog get rated on Blog Explosion last October?


Bonus Math Question for Kate: My two dogs left the house at 12:30 to run wild through the streets. They travelled 1.75 miles and ate 14 cheeseburgers, 12 orders of popcorn and 3 snowcones. How many dogs do I have?

Well. There you have it. The Jenny's Journal Quiz. You can email me your answers at littlewonder20002000@yahoo.com. I'll post the winner sometime Sunday night.

There will be prizes people. Huge valuable prizes. The first one with all of the correct answers wins and wins BIG.

I'm lying. Small, inexpensive prizes, but prizes nonetheless.

Thanks for playing guys, really.

No comments: