Wednesday, August 10, 2005

In my world Wednesday = Friday ....phew.

Work rant: There was a little workplace venting going on earlier tonight...but theventing has been done and it's been erased. I have no interest in ever having this blog become part of some wacky workplace politics.

The dogs are being kenneled tomorrow for the first time. It's going to be ugly. Baxter tends to bark when he's locked up, away from people and comfy furniture. He tends to bark loudly and constantly. I'm worried about him.

And tomorrow, tomorrow people is the debut of my quiz. I suppose email will be the easiest way for me to determine the winner. Because quite frankly I'm expecting an onslaught of visitors to participate. Really, all nine readers and then maybe a 'Next Blog' blogger or two. How will I ever keep track? Actually email will work out better so I won't have to be embarrassed about the total LACK of participants. C'mon ..... invite your friends...

No comments: