Friday, August 05, 2005

Dream the Impossible Dream

So Blackbird goes away on vacation. And she lives next door. Except it's not next door to this house but the house I grew up in. And it's not the house that used to be there in real life, it's different. And on a hill. She leaves her doors unlocked while she's gone. She always does. How do I know? She blogs all about it. Funny though, even as she's living next door I only know her from her site and have never met her.

Anyway, I get yelled at for watering her flowers by this person and this girl as they pull up in a big convertible, the kind you see in Nelly videos, until I give them the secret password. "SAY LA VEE". Oh, they say...let's go inside and check out her kitchen. So we're in the kitchen and really enjoying it I might add. And then the phone rings it's my husband is telling me to come home because I have a phone call. Kate's on the phone when I get there and all I can remember is laughing (and her AHAHAHA laugh but out loud) .

And then I get woken up by the lovely sound of two children calling for breakfast. Interesting eh? No. Well, I never said it would be. I just said I would blog about it and made no promises about the quality of my post.

No comments: