Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The vacation plans to South Carolina for next year have been scrapped. Apparently my in-laws, who've been threatening to sell their humongous home and move south for the past 8 years, are moving to South Carolina next year so we'll be visiting S.C. anyway it seems.

The plan now is West. How far west we don't know, but neither of us have been west of Texas (living in Alaska until I was 3 doesn't count) and that's what we're leaning toward.

I can't believe my in laws are going. We're pretty close with them, it'll be tough on my husband. They live about a mile from us and provide Sunday morning breakfasts in pajamas, occasional free babysitting, card games and many, many good times. It's not as if we won't see them, but three times a year versus once or twice a week will be hugely different. On the other hand, we'll have a place to stay in a warm location with delicious meals and wonderful hosts.

*lookingonthebrightsidelookingonthebrightside*

No comments: