Monday, April 04, 2005

So I missed the first Red Sox game of the season in order to stay tuned to Iron Chef America. Which bears some, but not too much resemblance to the much scarier Iron Chef show, which, quite frankly I find frightening.

I have to say thanks to Blackbird for my new Food Network addiction which saved me from watching the Bad News Bears Red Sox lose. Badly. Whose idea was it to get David Wells as a starter? Let me just say it was a dumb ass move. I don't care if he wins every game from here on in, still dumb. The way he choked last night it reminds me of another team, that wears pinstripes and whose shortstop is a smug jerk whose last name rhymes with cheater, that couldn't quite pull one more win out of a four game run at the end of last season. Hmmm....who was that again?


*fish watch: the babies, all freakin' twenty of them, are alive and accounted for. Not for lack of trying on the crab's part.

No comments: