Thursday, April 14, 2005

Having some trouble with my post tonight. Dammit Blogger, just when I get off my lazy butt to post you give me all sorts of HTML error messages on my links. Couldn't figure out what was wrong to save my life, lost the post and you poor people end up with this.

Sorry.

Tomorrow is my first day this week where the only thing I have to do is housework. The fun never ends does it? My husband has had a brilliant epiphany. He and the boy enjoy fishing. They fish here and there and everywhere. Well, he and the kids went and caught some baitfish at a little pond and brought them home. All 200 or so of them. Throw them in our pond I say because even on a good day that's alotta fish. Oh no. That'd be too easy.

Guess who has 200 baitfish living in a huge plastic tub with an aerator pump at her house? And guess who's husband is hoping that they procreate and we have a never ending supply of baitfish (did he not learn from the recent aquarium experience that these fish EAT their young???)?

Still loving Stephanie on survivor...there's another smokin'little chick for Kate's inspiration...
Well, see you all at Blackbird's Friday Meme....

No comments: