Friday, January 02, 2009

Stolen from Dawn and I think Mig did it too...

1. Name a TV show [or] series in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Twice? Probably none. I watched Gilligan's Island and the Brady Bunch pretty regularly when I was a kid but I can't even be sure I've seen all of them. Oh, I've only seen every episode of Veronica Mars once but LOVED it and totally would watch them all again.

2. Name a show you can't miss:
Hmmm. I've lasted for a season and a half with the Hills. I most always watch Survivor. I watch both OnDemand though so I've actually already missed them and just end up hoping that Comcast doesn't go changing their service before I catch up.

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
Brody Jenner. I'M KIDDING. Robert Downey Jr. is good, but does he even do TV anymore?

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to watch a show:
Just one? David Caruso, I guess.

5. Name a show you can, and do, quote from:
My quote repetoire is limited to "Survivor's Ready?"

6. Name a show you like that no one else enjoys:
Sixty Minutes. Well, just my kids don't like it...I'm sure there's a few other people in the world watching.

7. Name a TV show which you've been known to sing the theme song:
Gilligan's Island.

8. Name a show you would recommend everyone to watch:
The Dog Whisperer, Vernoica Mars and Bruins hockey.

9. Name a TV series you own:
Arrested Development. It's the ONLY TV series I own.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium, but has surprised you with his/her acting chops in television:
A television actor? This is hard. There are actors whose singing chops surprise me but rarely does it go the other way...Jennifer Hudson was great in DreamGirls, that's a movie but it's my answer.

11. What is your favorite episode of your favorite series?
When Tobias joins the Blue Man Group. Or some of the episodes when Buster comes back from Army. Good stuff.

12. Name a show you keep meaning to watch, but you just haven't gotten around to yet:
Mad Men. Is that the name of it? The ad agency guys? Hustle is pretty good too, but I always forget about it.

13. Ever quit watching a show because it was so bad?
All the time.

14. Name a show that's made you cry multiple times:
Extreme Home Makeover or whatever it's called. Sob fest.

15. What do you eat when you watch TV?
Sometimes dinner, sometimes popcorn.

16. How often do you watch TV?
Every day. We're watching a TON of hockey this year, the Bruins are phenomenal. And generally I watch an hour of something every night - sports or whatever else catches my eye. If not, I read or Wii or Sims.

17. What's the last TV show you watched?
Cash Cab.

18. What's your favorite/preferred genre of TV?
I'd have to say sports.

19. What was the first TV show you were obsessed with?
See question one. Maybe Little House on the Prairie. Obsessed is a pretty strong word....

20. What TV show do you wish you never watched?
Grey's Anatomy. One and a half episodes too many.

21. What's the weirdest show you enjoyed?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Although it's not my definition of weird, it might fall into that category for some.

22. What TV show scared you the most?
Movies scare me, TV shows - not really.

23. What is the funniest TV show you have ever watched?
Arrested Development.

No comments: