Saturday, November 18, 2006

The procrastination meme - AKA I should be in the shower but instead I'm here

Explain what ended your last relationship?
the fact that a relationship is exactly what i didn't want.

When was the last time you shaved?
yesterday.


What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
filling out the hockey picture order form.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
making the beds.


Are you any good at math?
uh, no.

Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
jr prom? biggest memory - stopping back at my house to pick up a pair of sneakers and finding my dad and his wife having had way too much to drink and his wife - who hated me -fawning all over me. i still feel bad about leaving her ten year old daughter there with them that night.

senior prom? - my boyfriend getting two left shoes from the rental place, celebrating last minute approval for a post prom stay in Ogunquit and having a great time, even though I was sure I wouldn't.

Do you have any famous ancestors?
no. my grampy was a small time criminal but he wasn't famous. Well, maybe for a short time he was a little famous, one time - to the bigger time criminals that were looking for him when something went awry.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
No.


Last thing received in the mail?
So many catalogs. And two anxiously awaited netflix flix. third disc of deadwood - season two and the first disc of entourage - season two.

How many different beverages have you had today?
zero. but it'll be one just as soon as i'm done here.

Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
well, yeah.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
The Hooters.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
My name? no. The kids' though.

What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
the removal of impacted wisdom teeth.


What is out your back door?
Our deck, tons of wet leaves and pine needles and the remnants of a squirrel chewed pumpkin.

Any plans for Friday night?
Yes, remember those netflix movies?


Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Not particularly but we generally go for a swim in the lake when we get home.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
yep, the kids enjoyed it for a day or two and then we dumped it in favor of storing something or other in it.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?

I went alot as a kid, my junior high had one so it was a field trip destination even when i wasn't in that school.

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
I do the laundry OF COURSE I reuse the towels.

Some things you are excited about?
My boy's writing, upcoming christmas season, italian sub stoup

What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
jell-o? red. only. want to hear something gross? something that could turn you off jell-o forever? my inlaws and husband eat it mixed with milk and sugar. just picturing it make me gagish.

Describe your keychain(s)?
two keys with a pewterish looking MAINE and a moose on it.


Where do you keep your change?
At the bottom of my purse.

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
I cannot even remember. Small groups - weekly.

What kind of winter coat do you own?
Some sort of chunky polar fleece number.

What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Sunny and warm.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
No door - it's a loft.

4 comments:

Twist of Kate said...

Well I learned a lot more about you today Jen! :)

Jennifer said...

Hmm, somehow the Jell-O thing didn't seems so bad. Am I weird?

Sounds like an interesting story of your Grampy!

36 days till Christmas!!

Peter N said...

Jello with milk and sugar was a favorite product of my childhood-ness (I made up that word). It was called JUNKET. Ever hear of it?...delicious...I miss my Mom just thinking about Orange Junket...thanks for bringing that back.

Caterina said...

Hey! I think I remember those Maine keys from a Show & Tell, no? There was a pic and I really liked the pewter Maine thing.

I'm thinking about doing this meme....but I've been so LAZY about posting...ugh.