Wednesday, June 28, 2006

W-W-W-Wednesday

So, if you send me an email forward with cutesy pictures or one of those damn internet hoaxes I just might hate you.

Okay, not really hate you but if it's a hoax thing I'll find it on Snopes.com and email you the link debunking your dreams of thousands of dollars from microsoft or good luck for the next ten years.

I'm thoughtful like that.



The kids joined the summer reading program at the library. Remember yesterday, when I was talking about the mini golf passes they are desperate for? Yeah, well, no passes this year. Will I tell the kids? Um, no. At least not until August.

See how nice I am??


No? You don't see? Well, neither will they if they find out I was wise to the whole 'no pass' thing.


Oh, and if you're going to share the info about contraband fireworks with someone at work, it's probably best to remember that the Fire Chief sits in the office next to yours.

No comments: