Thursday, June 23, 2005

So my husband's taking the kids to Maine. He's on a delivery mission, bringing up the outdoor dog run that was given to us so the dogs won't become coyote food if we decide to take off for a hike or a swim. We'd keep them in the camper but the lab can open the camper door. Dumb like a fox that one.

He's leaving tomorrow and coming home Saturday evening so it's not a huge undertaking but I'm wondering how much caffiene I'd have to drink to keep myself awake for each and every hour of the peace and quiet. By Saturday around 5 p.m. I'll be impatiently looking out my kitchen window waiting for the kiddos to return. Then again, it IS only twenty four hours so maybe not.

I am so anxious to get up there this year. I'm pining for the Pine Tree State. *sigh* Only seven more days.

My son won a bike/skateboarding helmet today at school. First off, Hoo-Ray for him. He hasn't realized that the helmet he's been wearing has flowers on it. They're psychedelic flowers and kind of hard to make out. But the fact remains....they ARE flowers. Second off, thank you small town police department, you just saved me $30.00 that I would've had to spend once he wised up to the floral design.

No comments: