Monday, June 20, 2005

Apparently the poison isn't ivy, it's sumac or something. I know... how about ITCHY. It's driving me batty.

I have all kinds of fun planned for today. The son has a dentist appointment. Always a good time but at least it's better than it was last year. It's not so cute when your seven year old covers his mouth and then hides next to his momma or under the chair (really, under the chair) when the hygenist tries to brush flouride on his teeth. Flouride. Last time he went and nearly died from embarassment when he found out just how easy it was. You would think a kid with a deep seeded fear of the dentist would actually try to brush his teeth well, but no.

I also get to spread three yards of wood chips under the swingset so that the kiddos don't get a skull fracture if they fall on the roots that are poking out. I like the spreading of stuff like wood chips and mulch - things just look better pretty much instantly. That and I get to check another thing off the giant cookout checklist.

No comments: