Sunday, June 26, 2005

For you, Lisa....

10 years ago .....

We had just moved back from Texas and had gotten engaged.

5 years ago....

I was 4 months pregnant with the girlie and the house was under going an almost complete reconstruction.

1 year ago...

I was just figuring out this blog thing and was getting ready for a camping trip to Maine.

Yesterday...

I was really, really hot and totally appreciated the fact that we live on a pond.

Today...

I worked, swam, ate dinner outside on the deck in dripping wet bathing suits with the kids and played some Tony Hawk Underground.

Tomorrow...

I'm bringing my 4runner to the garage because the trailer hookup that we thought worked....it doesn't. Then I'll be going grocery shopping. oooh, the excitement. The boy's got a game, so we'll cool off at the rink.

5 snacks I enjoy...

pistachios
tortilla chips and salsa
fudgsicles
popcorn (with m&m minis if I'm lucky)
club crackers

5 songs I know all the words to...

I'm not listing kid songs here but seriously, that's all I can come up with.

5 things I would do with $100,000,000...

Buy half of my neighborhood.
Probably quit my job.
Buy a small home in a tropical locale.
Visit all fifty states
Throw the hugest of parties

5 locations I would love to run away to...

Portugal
Alaska
Nice Carribean Island
Maine
Texas

5 things I like doing...

watching a good movie
reading
watching Patiots football
playing a game or something with the kids
sitting outside, having a drink or two in front of the fire.

5 things I would never wear...

mc hammer pants, ballet slippers, the winter coat my husband gave me for Christmas, a Wonder Bra and toe socks

5 recently seen movies I like...

Mean Girls
Finding Neverland
The Woodsman
Friday Night Lights
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

5 famous people I'd like to meet...

I'm way too socially inept to want to meet one famous person, much less five.

5 biggest joys of the moment...

Tomorrow is the last day of school.
Netflix is sending me three new movies.
We're heading to Maine at the end of this week.
The Jergen's Natural Glow lotion hasn't been at all streaky.
The Poison oak/sumac crap is going away.


5 favorite toys...

My cameras, this PC, the sprinkler, gameboy and legos (not for me but they keep the kids busy and quiet for hours )


5 more suckers...

I'm not punishing anyone else (ehem, Lisa!) Play along if you'd like.

No comments: