Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Preferences

Another meme! Hurray! Jennifer tagged me and I was actually GLAD (no, I'm not ill) as I am trying to keep up with the pictureless posting and lord knows i'm not that great of a writer so phew, thanks for the meme Jen.

I'm not tagging but really...can you resist? you can? ah, well...

1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else? Sweet tea? Hot tea or iced? I only really like instant Iced Tea, usually Crystal Light, but my mother-in-law buys something yummy too. I don't drink hot tea or coffee. ew.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular? Cottonelle with ripples. At the very minimum the double rolls, triple if I can find it. Do you know how tired I get of changing that roll? I'm sure you can relate.

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar? I like Sundrop Soaps, from a little local independent company or any homemade type of product. When I run out I usually use the husband's, which is Dial.

4. What cereal do you buy for yourself? Cocoa Puffs and Frosted Flakes are my favorites.

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or Tabs? Liquid, Target brand.

6. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries

7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use? Tide with the little HE symbol. Ususally mixed with Biz or Oxyclean.

8. Do you like chocolate? No. Can't think of anything worse. (Did you buy that? If so, I've got this bridge...)

9. Are you right or left-handed? I'm a righty. No special coated scissors in art class for this girl.

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card? I'm a stone age check writer. I'd switch to debit and online bill paying but the husband has vetoed it. which, i could honestly care less.

No comments: