Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Top o' the mornin' to yeh

Scene: My girl getting off the school bus.

Me: Hey there, how was your day?

Girlie: gooood.

Me: What's that near your eye? Were you crying? (Ready to scratch out eyes of girl whose been recently very mean to my beloved)

Girlie, feeling eyebrow... : Oh, that....

Me: Glue???

She proceeds to show me her clothes, covered with whitish spots and streaks...

Girlie: You'll never guess. Can you guess? Okay, I'll tell you. We did....(she inserts a dramatic pause here)

Paper McShea!


Love her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh HAHAHA! I LOVE HER! That's awesome. I so needed that laugh after today.

Jennifer said...

hehe :)

How fun!

~**Dawn**~ said...

One of the best things about kids is their entertainment value! LOL!!

Caterina said...

Kyootie patootie :)

Jennifer said...

hey.. you okay? You didn't fall into the frozen lake (sorry pond) did you? Hockey puck to the head causing you a concussion and amnesia resulting you to forget you had a blog, and bloggy friends?

blackbird said...

tee hee.