Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Nozy Neighbor

The kids are better but still we're taking it easy - with an early matinee of Jaws. For whatever reason my kids are not at all bothered by a killer shark but whine like babies at nighttime after watching the cartoon Scooby Doo.

I'm spending part of today just being nozy. I'm snooping through all of your blogrolls, well not all of them because, let's just face it, I don't have THAT much time on my hands - but it's keeping me busy and therefore sane between foolish household chores like laundry and fish tank cleaning.

In my travels I've noticed that I've been removed from someone's blogroll. Hmmm. I'm curious...was I too offensive or not offensive enough? Was I too dull? Not enough posts? Was she as sick of the blue background as I am? Ah, well, I don't really care that I'm gone - but I do wonder why.

No comments: