Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Camping?

I took the kids down to the Cape yesterday and set the TENT up. Tent, yikes, I haven't slept in a tent since I was 6 months pregnant with my daughter (serious error in judgement - I couldnt' get a good night's sleep in my own bed what made me think an air mattress in the woods would be a viable alternative?). Then we jetted back for a birthday party for my son's best friend, my babysitting two of my friends' girls, supper for all and work for me.

We were supposed to return to the tent today. But seeing as my children acted like horrible cretins all of last night, it is questionable. I am slowly packing up and watching their *new and improved* behavior.

It's looking up....Mother in Law just called and is taking the kids until noon.

So if you don't hear from me for days it is because, having the backbone of a jellyfish, I took the kids camping.




No comments: