Monday, August 23, 2004

Beginning to hate titles

Well, who knows if we'll be hitting the campground this week or not. Tent? Maybe.

I just took a look at my kids and their cousin in the picture a few posts back and that pond sure looks deserted. It's a water supply and we are totally not supposed to be swimming in it but my husband's cousins have this adorable cottage on it and have been doing it for years - sorry to the residents of nearby city who might ingest a bit of daughter's pee.

Just when we're having our first 'projected' week of summery weather I have to break out my son's hockey gear. First practice is Wednesday. I love watching him play what I don't love is chasing the girl around the rink and purchasing popcorn/drinks/candy to keep her relatively still while I try to watch the boy.

Husband told me I have no respect for typing this late at night (on my Dell quiet keyboard even). This from the man who got home well over one hour late from work with no phone call and no explanation. Damn that I cooked a late supper and we were still eating when he got there. Nothing says 'where the hell have you been' like a cold dinner and a family that has already left for a bike ride without you.

No comments: