Sunday, September 25, 2005

Wasn't it supposed to be Show and Tell Sunday???

So I'm a little bit late with the whole show and tell Friday...

My favorite artwork...





This is a tiny picture in my daughter's room...I love the colors.













This hangs in the living room. I wanted a picture of birch trees with reds and after a long LONG search I found the perfect match. It's very big and not so red in real life.











This weekend was a blur of soccer and hockey, birthday parties and a giant neighborhood yard sale. Not my neighborhood but a yearly outing to a neighborhood where 75 families or so have a big sale on the same day. There is much junk and many treasures ($2 skis for my husbands ice fishing box? got em. a container with a gazillion beads and lacing stuff for a quarter? got them too.) and generally, it's just a nice morning walk with a good friend.

Oh and the puking and hives. Courtesy of the girlie. It's just a viral thing going around but still. uck. I taped Lost last week thinking I'd have a chance to watch it right away. Yeah, like five days later right away. Alright, the husband wants to sleep and the typing is bugging him...so I'm off...

No comments: