Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Day Two

Like I said today was all about the excitement...



The new library. It was opened today, not the real 'grand opening/dedication ceremony' but open nonetheless. The landscaping hasn't been completed and the computers are still on order but there are books and more books. And the book club choice was on the shelf, saving me ten bucks. Yee-haw.







New library carpeting + powdered munchkins + girlie = mess. oops.

See I told you this was exciting.











And look, new shoes for the girlie. We're on the look out for brown mary janes too. Light brown mary janes if you must know. The boy also has new sneakers but they are kind of dull and this post is a thrill a minute and I don't want to slow the pace down.






I'm debating on a destination for tomorrow...I'm torn between a zoo with a raptor show and a mini-golf money sucking extravaganza. Or maybe Boston. Hmmm.

No comments: