Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Fred is getting an evaluation at a training school tomorrow night. I spoke to our vet and a trainer yesterday and they were cautiously optimistic. Actually the trainer was pretty sure he could help. I've also found a rescue league that I can contact that'll hopefully take him. The thought of sending him back to the shelter sort really makes me miserable and because he's not really aggressive, only around food and then only because what he's actually biting is the food, the fingers are just in the way. But seeing as I love my kids and their fingers we can't be having that.

The hockey party was a huge success. My son told his friends is was the best party of his life. It probably was. Thirteen boys from his team, a HUGE playroom, two boy bedrooms, a garage with a ton of sporting equipment and parents who were willing to let them all play outside until 11:00 p.m. What's not to love?

No comments: